The research groups correspond in general to the chairs and research teams of the target financed projects.
The main research directions
- Acid-base studies, supramolecular analytical chemistry, analysis of cultural heritage and more research direction in Chair of Analytical Chemsitry.
- Development of electrical double layer and hybrid capacitors, development of sodium ion batteries, storage of gases adsorbed on carbon materials and chemical compounds (hybrides) (Chair of Applied Electrochemistry).
- Development of G-Protein Coupled Receptors, membrane proteins, which transmit extracellular, signals using G-proteins. Development of biochemical tools applicable for studies of protein kinase signaling. (Chair of Bioorganic Chemistry)
- Computational study of reaction mechanisms, modeling of physical, chemical and biological properties through quantitative structure-property relationships (Chair of Chemical Physics).
- Studies of nanostructured and chemically modified materials, environmental chemistry and technology and research and development of biosensors ( Chair of Colloid and Environmental Chemistry).
- Application of computational chemistry in the study of complex molecular systems of large biomedical and environmental importance (Chair of Molecular Technology).
- Development of high-temperature electrolyzers and fuel cells (Char of Physical and Applied Electrochemsitry).
- Organic synthesis, physical organic chemistry (Chair of Organic Chemistry).